An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Team Leader or an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk looking to take that next step within an exciting and supportive business. This role will have day to day responsibility for running the Accounts Payable team.
A fast growing and successful business who operate across the UK offering exciting opportunities for the future.
Duties will include:
- Day to day management of a team of 3 within Accounts Payable
- Taking responsibility for creating a "right first time" culture within the team
- Ensuring the month end process runs accurately and on time
- Working alongside the Transactional Finance Manager regarding the implementation of a new P2P system
- Ensuring the continued training and development of team members in line with business needs
- Reviewing and presenting monthly reports to senior management
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have previous experience working as an Accounts Payable Team Leader whether on a permanent basis or as a stand in / holiday cover however candidates looking for their first leadership role will still be considered.
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of competency on Microsoft Excel
- Have strong presentation skills
A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 plus healthcare & more