Permanent opportunity for a dedicated individual to join this leading Community Services business based in Warwick as a Finance and Operations Coordinator. Being responsible for a large portfolio managing accounts to trial balance the role will also require the successful applicant to manage all operational duties in conjunction with the successful running of the portfolio.
My client is a highly successful Community Services business with a diverse nature of business interests. They currently operate from an incredibly scenic location in Warwick (office based) and are offering a highly varied and rewarding opportunity as a Finance and Operations Coordinator. The business is owner managed and has a close knit office environment.
The main tasks of the Finance and Operations Coordinator role will involve:
- Management of all daily finance activities for the portfolio ultimately taking accounts to trial balance
- Management of supplier payments and invoices and completing regular statement reconciliations
- Management of the sales ledger, debtors and ensuring accurate invoicing of clients chasing outstanding payments when required
- Allocating payments accurately, balancing accounts and completing bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Control accounting
- Journals accruals and prepayments
- Preparing month and year end accounts and working with FC and auditors
- Financial reporting
- Payroll administration
- Insurance administration
- Maintenance administration managing requirements for the property portfolio and coordinating repair requests
- General administration for portfolio including scanning, indexing and filing of documents
To be considered for this highly varied and challenging role you will need experience in finance and accounting and the ability to take accounts to trial balance. You will be comfortable managing wider operations related duties including general administrative work and be happy to turn your hand to any reasonable work requirements necessary in managing the property portfolio accordingly. You will be highly accurate, professional and have excellent communication skills alongside strong IT skills including Excel and an ability to prioritise tasks.
This role is FULLY OFFICE BASED but working hours are incredibly flexible offering either PART or FULL TIME.
Flexible working hours, free parking, competitive salary,