This Hybrid working Finance Business Partner role is supporting the central services team. Acting as the main point of contact, this person will be responsible for working on the budget and forecasts.
This central London based University is ranked Number 1 for Arts and Fashion. The finance function is made up of like minded commercially focused individuals who work flexibly.
This commercial Finance Business Partner role based in central London is looking for someone to deliver on:
- Responsible for overseeing the performance for the KPIs both externally and internally
- Leading on the production of management accounts and budgets cycle.
- Identifying key areas of improvement for example streamlining processes or identifying cost savings
- Working directly with Senior Leadership team including the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis ensure financial information is up to date and correct.
- Acting as the main point of contact between finance and central services
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Trained in Audit, with a well rounded skill-set
- Commercially minded, able to hit the ground running
- Open to try a new sector, not necessarily from the HE Space
Hybrid flexible working in the office or from home
4 days a week if candidate would prefer
380 - 400 a day