Responsible for the development and leadership of an effective integrated Operations Finance Team with an ability to develop initiatives, processes and procedures and effectively execute them with the support of the wider Operational Leadership Team.
Gloabally recognised FMCG organisation, based in Birmingham.
- Develop & Lead Group Operations Finance team
- Define & implement robust Operational KPI structure with effective targets & measures
- With the Heads of the relevant Departments, lead the budget and forecast process for Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Monitor & report stock levels to ensure optimal use of cash resources
- Foster strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels to optimise the performance of Operations and the wider Organisation.
- Partner with the Operational leadership team as required to ensure stakeholder buy-in & engagement with Operational finance initiatives & activities
- Actively participate and contribute to wider operational strategies & initiatives
- Actively support the Operations team to enhance operational processes and efficiencies across the board
- Proactively cooperate with and support other team members
- Actively participate as principal Operations stakeholder in the development of S&OP stock and service levels
- As a key stakeholder, forge a strong partnership with Systems Accountant to ensure the continuous enhancement of ERP & BI effectiveness in Operations
- Support procurement, supply chain and third parties to develop robust SLAs
For this position our client is looking for a commercially astute, qualified finance professional, preferably from a FMCG or manufacturing background.
As this will be a commercially engaged position you will also need to be confident in your ability to present financial information to a range of stakeholders, predominantly non finance focused.
Up to £70,000