Great commercial management accountant role with flexible working for a business based in Mid Kent
National business looking for management accountant to join their team based in Mid Kent.
- Production of monthly management accounts delivered to tight deadlines together with sound analysis and investigation of results and variances for a number of operational units.
- Regular site visits and interaction with operations to ensure accurate financial reporting and support to business development is achieved.
- Provide support to business operations in preparation for annual budgets and forecasts.
- Carry out completion of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Interaction with key sales staff to analyse commercial tenders in terms of profitability
- Carry out analysis of asset register and preparation of any business cases.
- Provide support to annual audit processes.
The Management Accountant must be,
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Some exposure to business partnering
The Management Accountant is paying £50,000 + bonus and other benefits.