As Finance Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage a team of 8 people, including the reviewing of work and providing coaching and support to develop and progress the team. You and your team will be responsible for providing a management accounting and reporting services to the UK&Ire businesses.
A market leading, Multinational business, based in Worksop. The Finance Manager is a key role within the business and will be joining a collaborative and supportive finance team.
- Managing a team of 8 people and providing ongoing support and opportunities to support their development
- Management and production of monthly accounts
- Overseeing the production of budgets and forecasts
- Manage and review the teams work
- Act as Finance Business Partner to the wider group
- Ensure adequate operating procedures are in place, adhered to and kept up to date
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2-3 years finance experience
- MUST have experience of managing a team and a willingness to support and encourage junior accountants and offer developmental coaching & assistance
- Ability to motivate a team
- Proven track record or working in an accounting environment
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service to meet agreed service levels
- Ability to problem solve
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive change
- Confident communicator
- Hands on and a willingness to get involved
Up to £50,000 plus car or car allowance
Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week!