FINANCE MANAGER - RENEWABLE WASTE - 9 MONTH FTC - UP TO £75,000
My client is a well recognisable brand who due to the creation of a new division are looking to appoint a high calibre Finance Manager to lead their dynamic team.
The role will work closely with project managers and directors of the business unit to deliver best in class performance management process and continuously improve our performance. This will include the development and preparation of month-end reporting, planning, forecasting and preparation of board monthly packs.
As we develop new financial structures the post holder will own important elements of preparation and implementation of new funding structures and be responsible for delivery of complex study to allow its implementation.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience in managing performance and reporting for a major department or organisation
- Track record of success and clear perspective on how to build shareholder and customer value
- Immediately available or available at a short notice period (1 week)
- Experience in Renewable or harder industry highly preferred
- Immediate start
- Initial 9 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to go permanent
- Salary between £65,000 and £75,000