Fantastic new opportunity which offers top class training and support to help provide career progression within Audit.
My client is a Top 50 firm who are looking to expand their Audit team and hire professionals looking to develop their skill set. With a national client base, they look to provide smart solutions whilst ensuring their employees are well looked after so they can provide the best service.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Prepare & review financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- At least 2 years' post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Part qualified (final level students only) would be considered with relevant experience.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Excellent remuneration package