Fiander Tovell, a Southampton based chartered accountancy practice, has a requirement for a Client Director to join their firm as a result of continued expansion, along with planning for the future succession, development and growth of the business. You will join as a key, pivotal addition to this ambitious, highly successful firm.
At Fiander Tovell Accountants, in Southampton, clients come first. Advice and services are designed to bring the maximum benefit, by helping their clients to run their business more efficiently and cost-effectively.
The directors of the practice work with business owners and directors at every stage of their business lives, from start-up through to growth and consolidation and on to succession and exit strategies.
Fiander Tovell also advise clients on personal financial and tax planning issues, to help them achieve security and peace of mind. Their core values reflect in every area of this inclusive accountancy practice:
- Opportunity - Maximise the potential of every person (both clients and staff) through development and continuous improvement
- Fairness - Ethics, caring, support and equal opportunity for all
- Transparency - Open and clear communication
- Accountability - Personal accountability and service
- Teamwork - We share a common goal and can achieve this better together
A senior member of the Fiander Tovell team, the Client Director is a member of the Management Team of the firm. Taking a lead in one of the core client-facing teams within the firm, the Client Director holds staff development; business development, client and practice management responsibilities and is expected to make a strategic level contribution to the firm.
The role presents the opportunity to develop to statutory director/ equity holder.
The responsibilities of the Client Director will include:
- Develop the operating strategy of your team and be an advocate for the wider strategic direction of the firm - developing and executing the strategic plan for the firm.
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills in the management of teams and assignments, striving to maximise profitability through leadership and influence
- Consistently provide outstanding client service standards and build strong relationships with clients as their principal business advisor
- Regularly develop new business from existing and new clients and business contacts
- Develop the potential of individuals and teams to maximise their capabilities and career development
- Protect the professional reputation of the firm
You will be any of ACA, ACCA, CTA qualified, or hold a similar qualification. You will have a mixture of audit, accounts, tax and general practice career background within the accountancy practice sector.
You will have a background and/or, mix of experience from any of the Top Tier, Mid-Tier, medium/large independent firms, or smaller accounting firm environments. You will be remunerated on either a salaried, or equity basis. You will bring a focus as an advisor across audit, accounts and advisory work and be able to demonstrate a partner led, client facing, quality service approach, motivational, looking to build further on these strengths and carve a career within this leading independent firm of accountants.
The role presents the opportunity to develop to statutory director/equity holder.
Competitive salary on offer. Depending on experience, basic salary offered will vary. In addition to this, benefits will include a bonus (based on company and individual performance), employer pension contribution, life insurance, 25 days annual leave, training and support.