This job has expired

Operations Controller

Employer
Michael Page Finance
Location
England, Cheshire, Warrington
Salary
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Closing date
Jan 19, 2022

View more

Job Role
Controller
Sector
Finance
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Level of qualification
Qualified, CIMA
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Job Details

My client are looking for an Operations Controller to join their team in Warrington. This role will be split between technical and commercial, with around 70% being focused on Management Accounts and Business Partnering, and the other 30% on Statutory Accounts, liasing with the auditors, VAT etc.

Client Details

Global manufacturing business who are continuing to acquire additional companies.

Description

The Operations controller directs the financial affairs of the organization. The Operations controller acts as a business partner for the Operations Manager and the senior leadership team, providing performance controlling, management reporting, analysis and decision support.

  • Maintains the company`s accounts in line with local law and the Groups controller manual
  • Monthly closing and reporting of financial statements to the Group
  • Preparation of full year financial statements and tax accounts
  • Liaising and managing the relationship with the Group auditors
  • Development of a consistent and relevant KPI set in line with Group standard
  • Provision of analysis, decision support and challenge to the Operations Manager
  • Management and control of the companies operating expenses
  • Appraisal and ongoing management of investments and capital expenditure
  • Reporting, analysis and interpretation of KPI`s and financial information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget etc
  • Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
  • Institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures, performance and analyses and reports variances
  • Ensure efficient financial processes
  • Management, development and control of the company`s ERP and other financial systems

Profile

  • Qualified accountant
  • Experience working in the manufacturing industry
  • Strong interpersonally with good communication skills
  • A driven candidate who is looking for a blended technical and commercial role
  • SAP experience
  • Someone looking for a role within a growing and progressive business

Job Offer

  • Salary of up to £65,000 plus a 10% bonus
  • 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
  • Plenty of room for progression
  • A flexible working week- 3 days in the office, 2 from home
  • Amazing offices

Company

Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.

We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.

Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 155 offices in 36 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package. We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career.

Find Us
Location
GB
You need to sign in or create an account to save a job.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert