Annual salary range: $117,199 to $137,709
Application deadline: Open until filled.
First resume review: Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Dedicated to connecting communities and moving people…making everyday life better.
Long Beach Transit is seeking a Comptroller!
The Comptroller is an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented team player who will provide objective, independent assessments of the performance of Long Beach Transit (LBT) programs, services, activities and functions – the results of which can be used to recommend improvements and facilitate decision making by management. The Comptroller shall ensure the coordination of external audits and corresponding document preparation and shall oversee reviews of processes and controls within the agency. The Comptroller also analyzes financial data and prepares performance reports for management review.
Additional key objectives and goals for the Comptroller include:
- Lead the Key Performance Indicators Team in goal setting, review, verification and communication of results.
- Perform internal reviews and risk assessments of critical functions and processes.
- Plan and manage annual strategic business review and documents recommendations for improvement.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize data; define, and explore problems, in order to formulate possible solutions; and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of LBT operations.
- Prepare the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR), the Single Audit of federal grant compliance, the National Transit Database (NTD) report and the California Transit Operators Financial Transactions Report.
To view additional qualifications and submit your résumé, cover letter, and a list of three work-related references please go to our website: https://www.cpshr.us/recruitment/1919
For more information about this recruitment, please contact:
CPS HR Consulting
To view an online brochure for this position visit: https://www.cpshr.us/recruitment-solutions/executive-search
Long Beach Transit website: https://ridelbt.com
Long Beach Transit is an equal opportunity employer.