A new role as Senior FP&A Manager at a fast-pace PE backed manufacturing business. The role will deliver and supports the business with Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Planning, Management and Financial Reporting as well as providing sound analytical insight to improve business performance.
Fast growth PE backed business going through an aggressive acquisition strategy
Working closely with the CFO and the finance teams at a local site level, co-ordinate and develop the annual budget and quarterly forecasts providing detailed, informative commentary on performance and variances.
- Contribute to the development of performance dashboards, monitors key performance indicators, highlights trends and variances, recommending actions to improve.
- Develop and deliver finance plans to support a variety of business investigations, models, proposals and decisions that require sound economic research
- Build and validate complex business cases in connection with business transformation, ensuring a sound basis for quantifying costs, justifying potential investment and quantifying benefit, in support of growth strategy
- Conduct research using primary data sources, selecting the most appropriate and sound information sources, identifying and accommodating any key themes and trends
- Prepare and coordinate the completion of various standard and a hoc data and analytics reports. Prepare and present finding for global and executive board presentations
- Contribute to the development and delivery of financial policies, guidelines and protocols to ensure the company complies with financial regulations and good practice
- Advise managers on how to apply a wide variety of existing analytics tools and approaches, procedures and precedents, helping them to get the most out of data management systems and increasing the overall skillset of managers
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and related policies, referring to others where necessary for interpretation of policy
You will have the opportunity to develop in your role and feel proud of the work you do. Working here is fast paced, challenging and incredibly rewarding. This is not just another job; this is your career.
3+ years' experience in FP&A with demonstrable achievements in improving business reporting
- Educated to University Degree or Post-graduate (Masters) Degree
- Qualified accountant holding CIMA or ACA/ ACCA professional qualification
- Experience interpreting strategy and applying policy to support the business in delivering medium to long term business objectives
33 days holidays including public holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance up to 4X salary
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee AssistanceProgramme
- Workplace Reward & Recognition scheme