About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Tax Associate, will be responsible for coordination of the tax compliance process which could include monitoring deadlines, extracting data, preparing reports and other tasks as required to provide high-quality client service to our global clients.
- Coordinate timely delivery of a full range of tax and statutory reporting services.
- Monitoring tax and statutory financial statements routines to ensure compliance across the region with focus on workflow management tool for tax compliance status tracking.
- Collecting and consolidating data and preparation of reports for client tax reviews.
- Extraction and basic data analysis and performing routine control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Prepare exception reporting to ensure that errors in the source data are properly documented
- Working independently and coordinating the preparation of Tax compliance with country offices, and alignment on information and data requests.
- Ability to work under pressure with proven flexibility in changing and complex environments.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- University Degree, or currently studying, administration, accounting, or relevant field. (Desirable)
- Very good communication and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools at a user level, and high Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge and previous experience in SAP in Tax Accounting-Compliance area. (Highly desirable)
- Proficient in business English
- Precision and attention to details, being inquisitive, diligent, investigative, and well-organized.
- Analytical (data interpretation and review), proactive, with initiative and persistence for follow-up.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment,
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and demonstrated teamwork spirit.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to work on charity projects