About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
The Accounting Manager plays a key leadership role in our Regional Delivery Center, will manage a portfolio of clients driving consistency, process improvements and operational excellence.
- Manage an accounting service delivered from our Centre in Katowice supporting Global Clients in the following functions: procure to pay, order to cash, record to report.
- Help build a high-performing, collaborative accounting services team that can be scaled to support growth of our business.
- Coordinate processes in scope, for example (but not limited to) day-to-day vendor invoice processing, the monthly close process, ensuring the reliability and integrity of financial information, including the oversight of journal entry preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Function as a business partner to the Clients, leadership team, operational leaders and key stakeholders across the Company.
- Work with the business to establish service level agreements that clarify performance expectations for the centralized accounting service.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance of the Team and use as a basis for identifying and managing improvement opportunities.
- Proactively identify and execute continuous process improvement initiatives, that will improve efficiency our service and generate value for our Clients
- Partner with IT to help optimize the use of technologies to support business processes and meet stakeholder needs.
- Help drive use of automation in business processes including upstream activities that have an ultimate impact on finance.
- Support strong controls environment, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and internal and external audit requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills as this position has frequent contact with internal/external customers and stakeholders of different business units/countries.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong people management/leadership skills including mentoring, clarifying roles and responsibilities and fostering cross functional teamwork, customer centrality and mindset of continuous improvement
- Team player with the ability to manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience including at least 3 years of experience in a shared services/BPO leadership role across functions.
- Good mix of functional, process knowledge and technology
- Solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology .
- Ability and experience in leading organizational, process change and strong program management skills.
- Prior work experience in process automation, project management, audit/tax, and shared services organization.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work