World of DVC is a fast growing, founder managed, private equity backed company that is comprised of several business units that each provide services for Disney Vacation Club (timeshare) members. Monera Financial, one of these businesses, provides loans to consumers seeking to finance Disney Vacation Club contracts purchased on the secondary market.
The Director of Operations for Monera Financial will lead a team of Loan Originators in addition to driving growth and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the company. The Director of Operations for Monera Financial will be responsible for leading the charge of the organization and taking ownership of communication, future strategies and team development with C-Suite Leadership, Team, Peers, and Partners.
- Maintain and implement company policies, procedures, and processes
- Provide financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Oversee operations of Monera, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Provide insight into business performance against competitor and industry trends
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, ability to multitask, and goal oriented
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, planning and follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to forecast and analyze loan portfolios
- Knowledge of standard desktop applications including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.
- Ability to organize and stay on track with the priority of assigned work based on predetermined service levels and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Financial Manager or related position
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Experience in the Banking, Mortgage/Loan Servicing industries helpful
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is typically exposed to a standard interior office environment The employee is required to listen and respond to multiple team members. The majority of this position is sitting a desk using a computer. No heavy listing is required.
World of DVC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, or other legally protected status. All employees of World of DVC are considered “at-will.”