Global Accounting Operations (GAO) is a key part of Oracle’s Global Controllers Organization. This progressive and innovative team comprises a dynamic group of finance professionals responsible for Oracle’s US GAAP Accounting and Reporting.
Role: Perform activities that assist accurate and periodic on time book close for assigned countries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, resolve outstanding open items to help in ensuring correctness of financial statements and support various reporting requirements
The candidate must be a Graduate with CIMA with 0 to 1 Year of experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Month/Quarter close activities
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Audit support
- Participate in Global Projects
- Test process changes due to system upgrades
- Contribution to process/reconciliation improvements
- Partner with the people globally to ensure a unified global approach to Close Management, Global Reporting and ongoing Financial Data management
- Work in a team for analyzing key operational activities identifying more effective and efficient mechanisms of delivery through Cloud technology and automation.
- Working knowledge on MS Office – Excel, PPT and Word
- Knowledge on ERP will be an added advantage
- Self-Driven and Result Oriented
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to collaborate well with various stakeholders across the globe
- Innovative and Fiduciary mindset