AR & Billing Reconciliation Specialists will be responsible for managing Accounts receivables, resolving customer billing problems, controlling unapplied cash items by means of reconciliation and ensuring that disputed items are reviewed and necessary action taken to resolve accordingly.
In carrying out these duties this individual will draw on his/her previous AR & Billing experience.
The specialist must comply with the established UPS policies and procedures.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Identifies and resolves basic and routine issues impacting payment
• Overcomes customer objections concerning payments and assists them in understanding their account terms
• Utilizes payment options and negotiates payment arrangements
• Follows prescribed escalation procedures
• Provides thorough, efficient, and accurate updates to customer and other stakeholder information using various software programs including UPS proprietary programs
• Submits recommendations to write-off account balances
• Monitors and maintains assigned queue of customer accounts
• Keeping and improving customer relations
• Prepare & publish reports to senior management as required
• Carry out exceptional coordination with various departments to ensure great customer experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively and professionally present information and respond to questions
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
• Desire to work in a position requiring extensive phone and email communication
• Ability to work in a highly measured, fast-paced, production environment
• Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior inbound/outbound calling experience - preferred
• AR & Billing knowledge - preferred
• Comfortable to work in any shift timings as per process requirements