Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what's next.About This Role:
Forrester Decisions' Accounts Payable Associate reports to the finance manager and involves all aspects of accounts payable and travel and expense (T&E) for our Indian, Singaporean, and Australian units. This role is for a fixed period of one year, which will start in February 2022.Job Description:
- Invoice approval: Ensure that all invoices are reviewed in Concur.
- Unassigned invoices: Check, code, and assign invoices in Concur.
- Invoice payment: Ensure invoices are ready for timely payment.
- Working knowledge of tax deducted at source.
- Reconcile major vendor statements monthly.
- Review and approve employee expenses.
- Resolve vendor and employee queries.
- Make sure T&E payment is timely and compliant with the T&E policy.
- Assist in compiling the list of accruals for the month-end close.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and month-end duties.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
- Proven experience working in an accounts payable and T&E position or a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of financial applications (Concur and PeopleSoft experience a plus) and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills.
- The confidence, flexibility, self-motivation, and energy to work well independently and in a team.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, including sexual harassment.Data Protection
The information provided by you in this application will be used for the purposes of recruitment and, for successful applicants only, for personnel administration and management purposes and to comply with the employer's obligations regarding the retention of employee records. If your application is unsuccessful, Forrester Research, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or service providers (collectively "Forrester") will retain your personal information on secure file solely to consider you for future recruitment opportunities.
By submitting your resume/CV, you consent to Forrester's retention of the information provided on a secure file for personnel administration and management purposes and/or in order to consider you for future employment opportunities and to the transfer of the information provided to: Forrester's offices in the US and other countries outside the European Economic Area; and Service providers engaged by Forrester for the purposes of processing applications for employment who may be located outside the European Economic Area.