Are you fun, forward thinking and looking for your next career opportunity? Ready to get hands on crunching numbers and creating leading financial reports? Our Finance team is looking for a Finance Business Partner to get amongst our dynamic and growing business!
Here is an exciting opportunity to become part of the RealNZ Group and be involved with its exciting brands; Real Journeys, the International Antarctic Centre, Cardrona and Treble Cone. We are constantly growing as a Group and as a result are looking for a Finance Business Partner who is passionate about tourism; growth, sustainability and keeping those numbers in check!
We need someone who has exceptional accounting skills and has the willingness to be get involved - a team player who can deliver results. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you'll provide financial and non-financial information and commercial support to the finance team and business managers to enable effective reviews of business performance and to support commercial decision making. We are looking for someone who has:
What do you get out of this?
- A qualified chartered accountant (or equivalent);
- A collaborative team player, with the ability to support and advise across the business;
- Someone who has the ability to think outside of the box and exercise practical problem-solving skills;
- An enthusiastic personality looking to develop within the finance field
- Our Finance team is committed to partnering with the business and adding value in all that they do, therefore great people skills and a genuine interest in the business will be critical for success in this role.
Who are we?
- Full time permanent role
- Medical insurance included in your remuneration package
- Access our group experiences either for free or at a wickedly discounted rate - don't forget Cardrona, Treble Cone and the International Antarctic Experience are part of the RealNZ group!
We are real people in real places delivering real experiences.
Enabled by tourism, our vision is to be a leading conservation business. We are committed to the future of sustainable tourism while honouring our past. Our guest centric attitude is fuelled by our promise to deliver Aotearoa's most unforgettable experiences.
Here at RealNZ we encourage people to be themselves, respect the environments we operate in and respect each other. We are committed to empowering people, so they can have a voice, be heard and be present.
Our people and our experiences stretch across our most remote islands and fiords to our snow-capped maunga; we are a diverse group of people, and our passion to share incredible environments and experiences with guests drives us every day. Join us on our mission to conserve nature, share our history and culture and have fun every step of the way.How to apply
Click Apply now to be taken to our careers page
RealNZ's policy is for all employees to be Covid-19 vaccinated. Please provide evidence of this when applying for this role.
Due to the border restrictions in place, we will only be accepting applications from those currently residing in NZ.
Reference # 27448
Posted on 23 Nov 2021
Closes on 06 Dec 2021 23:55
Expertise Finance, Accountant, Finance Administration