Work for a well-known residential construction company based in the Waikato region. Their business is building and renovating beautiful homes for private customers throughout New Zealand. They take pride in the uncompromising service and the quality of their homes!
You will be part of our Management Team and will be responsible for looking after the Company Accounts, Financial objectives, and other Family Trust Accounts. Our ideal candidate will be confident, honest, a team player highly organised who can work under pressure and with high levels of attention to detail. Responsibilities include:
Candidates should possess:
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Oversee company accounts, and other Trust accounts
- Managing accounting records, preparing financial reports, and analysing financial data
- Monitoring and implementing internal controls, ensuring compliance with regulations
- Monitoring revenue, expenditure, and coordinating auditing processes
- Developing plans for financial growth, payroll activities, any other financial tasks involved
- Commercial lease management
- Funding bonds
- Property settlement
- Annual insurance reviews + analysis
Working hours and other benefits:
- Previous experience in a similar Finance Management position
- Must be CA qualified
- Advance payroll, reporting skills, MS Office, and other accounting softwares
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills, can manage up to 2-3 staff in the finance dpt
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to make decisions
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- High levels of discretion and honesty
This is a full-time permanent position, 40 hours per week with the flexibility of working from home once a week if needed.
Competitive salary depending upon your work experience. All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Does this sound like you? If so, click "APPLY"
now and submit your CV outlining your relevant experience or call Arzoo Thakur
for a confidential chat on 07 839 1750
Job Tag Cloud: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Jobs , Jobs In Accounting, Jobs In Hamilton, Jobs In Waikato, Jobs In New Zealand