Head of Finance within the Leeds area working for an inclusive large Not for Profit organisation within W. Yorkshire.
Leading and managing the finance team, completing year-end audit processes, dealing with local authority funded contracts and utilising previous SORP experience.
The organisation is an award winning, inclusive organisation who works with clients across a range of services, supporting those with mental health needs, domestic abuse sufferers and more.
They are looking to continue a hybrid approach to working.
Duties for the Head of Finance include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of approximately 10 colleagues, with 4 direct reports
- Completing the group VAT return and maximising VAT efficiency across the organisation
- Taking responsibility for the year-end audit process and preparing statutory accounts
- Reviewing the finance IT systems
- Responsibility for the regular reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate for the Head of Finance role will:
- Be a qualified accountant ESSENTIAL
- Have knowledge of SORP ESSENTIAL
- Have experience running a team ESSENTIAL
- Have group experience i.e. intercompany accounting ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent IT skills ESSENTIAL
- Have experience working within a Charity DESIRABLE
£44,000 - £45,000 per annum + good holiday allowance + hybrid working pattern + competitive pension scheme