As Financial Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading and delivering business planning activities, to drive business performance and management decision making.
My client is in the Financial Services sector. They have a friendly finance team based in Mid Kent.
As Financial Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation and publication of management information
- Engaging Senior Management in long range strategic planning
- Analysing historic performance trends to enhance future forecasts
- Developing and implementing improved performance reporting and KPIs
- Driving business improvement through financial insight, analysis and communication to the leadership team
- Developing the investment appraisal process
- Developing the internal cost allocation model
- Managing 2 Qualified Financial Analysts
This is an interim role and requires an immediate start.
My client is looking for a Fully Qualified Accountant. Ideally you will have a background in Financial Services. You must be able to demonstrate key skills in Financial Planning, Forecasting and Business Partnering.
They are looking for a team-player to join them that can make an impact immediately and keep the BAU processes running efficiently.
You should be available to start this role in December.
Up to £450 per day dependent on experience (Please note this role sits inside IR35)
An element of hybrid working
35 hour week