An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fashion retail brand based in central London.
My client is a fashion brand that is part of a larger fashion group based in central London. They offer a mixture of retail/wholesale/manufacturing & ecommerce.
Key Duties/Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Produce a weekly trading pack.
- Provide insight on sales against forecasts, margin analysis, brand & product sell through analysis.
- Manage weekly cash flow.
Monthly & Quarterly:
- Produce monthly management accounts with variance analysis on all areas of the P&L and balance sheet.
- Challenge and seek opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Produce rolling forecasts to keep management up to date on latest view on full year outturn.
- Manage long term cash flow through seasonal peaks and lows.
- Complete monthly information pack for Group reporting.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns and ensure VAT processes are robust and kept up to date with latest rules.
Annual & Ongoing:
- Provide input into stock management to ensure processes and controls are efficient and effective.
- Liaise with the Operations Team on internal software (Shopify, Sage, Fam) to build and maintain key reports.
- Provide analysis on margin affecting variables such as settlement discounts to highlight true margin.
- Be the main point of contact and manage the year-end financial audit.
- Produce annual group reporting submissions.
The Finance Manager will have the following skills/experience/knowledge:
- Experience within a previous role such as Management Accountant/Finance Manager
- Experience within the Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing/ecommerce industry would be desirable
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of working with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a wider team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Basic salary of between £60,000 to £70,000
Flexible office working available