Successful incumbent will oversee all aspects of finance and accounting across the business including budgeting, forecasting and reporting. You will also ensure that we comply with local laws and regulations as well as company policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- 4+ years in accounting/auditing experience
- Comfortable with a client service and proactive approach to account management.
- Strong attention to detail, thorough understanding of financial concepts and procedures, effective communication skills, and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Three years of experience in accounting, budgeting and/or forecasting preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with management and business partners regarding financial issues