My client is looking for an experienced Interim Financial Controller who can hit the ground running and put their arms around their junior finance team. A fully qualified, and technically capable all rounder who is used to working in an SME environment.
My client is an industrial manufacturing business that offers a wide range of services to their clients. Their head office is based in Bracknell, with entities internationally.
The key responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Finance Director, with 2-4 junior direct report
- Financial reporting for the UK and three other international entities
- Bank reconciliations, fixed assets, monthly management accounts and revenue recognition
- Assist on audits, and annual budgeting
- Work with HMRC on the overall management of TAX, VAT, and National Insurance
- Other Ad hoc duties when assisting the Finance Director
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified and experience in a controller ship role
- Immediately available or soon to be
- Open to using an umbrella company
- Flexible to working in the office 4-5 days a week to support the SME environment
- Day rate circa £325-£385 (Inside IR35 and dependant on experience)
- Opportunity to work within a growing, international SME