Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Operations Risk and Control Team ,the Operations Team Leader provides day-to-day supervision to staff within a defined section of a broader department and serves as the technical subject-matter-expert for the section. In the supervisory/leadership role, the Operations Team Leader is accountable for ensuring that operational procedures are followed, that customer service and productivity standards are met, and that fundamental business and interpersonal skills are fostered among the staff. In this role, the incumbent is also responsible for all administrative activities for the section, and for audit, risk-management, regulatory, and compliance related duties at the appropriate level.
In the technical subject matter expert role, the Operations Team Leader participates in short and long-term projects related to product/service and system development and enhancement, serves as the go to person on the most complex operational problems, develops training materials for staff, and works with management and to design and monitor business reports. Your Primary Responsibilities
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Determines general division of workload, delegates, reviews, monitors, and approves staff outputs.
- Serves as team member for large-scale system enhancements and procedural redesigns.
- Assists with benchmark/goals preparation and tracking, audit follow-up, and compliance and risk-management activities including but not limited to MSI identification and reporting.
- Identifies processing inconsistencies, lack of controls, and takes ownership of action plans to remedy the situation.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving, and escalating the results of any manual or automated OFAC screening, Section 311 and other compliance/regulatory related screening conducted by the business unit.
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization! Who We Are:
- Some administrative/customer service experience but not essential
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or equivalent experience but not essential
- Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify operational risks and "red flags", and to communicate with staff, senior management, and customer
- Microsoft Suite skills and general knowledge of mainframe applications
- Strong organizational, analytical, coaching, and communication skills
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.