Incredible Senior Audit Associate opportunity with one of the nation's top 40 CPA & Tax firms! Work / Life Balance - No more than 55 hours during busy season, Remote + Hybrid, + Competitive Base and Bonus
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Poley
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:
We're a top 60 Public Accounting firm in the country. Recently published and recognized by Forbes as one of the top CPA firms in the country, our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!Why join us?
Compensation: 80-95K + PAID 1.5X on ANYTHING OVER 40 HOURS A WEEK
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 5-15% year over year raises
- 4 weeks of PTO
During the Busy season you will never work more than 55 hours a week.Job Details
- Assist with the completion of audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Familiar with pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board and AICPA
- Learn thorough knowledge of the client's business and related needs
- Responsible for various sections of financial statement engagements
- Prepare financial statements, and management letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards
- Interact with clients to help team efficiency
- Provide A&A technical training to staff members
- Run field work and manage 2-3 audit staff members
- Become oriented with the Firm's entrepreneurial operating system and culture
1. How many years of experience do you have in public accounting? What Industries?
2. Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision, management or lead)? Please explain
3. Do you possess your CPA?
4. Where do you currently reside? Are you comfortable working fully remote?
5. What is your estimated compensation expectation?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.