It is the primary responsibility of the Vice President of Finance to support the Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance and the Chief Financial Officer in finance initiatives, processes, and policies at Company International.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Company policies, practices, and procedures. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the review of the company's corporate strategic plan and forecasts and collaborates with senior management on various financial analysis in order to help guide decision making
- Manage corporate financial modeling processes, including scenario modeling, forecast revisions, and financial statement updates
- Support senior management in the evaluation and execution of capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions as well as development and growth activities
- Collaborate with senior management and the financial planning and analysis team in developing operating budgets, forecasts, and other financial analyses
- Partner with investor relations and provide support for quarterly earnings processes, investor guidance & development of Q&A
- Act as a primary lead in the development of board materials, including cash flow analysis, transaction analysis and/or review of certain strategic initiatives
- Monitor debt compliance and lease compliance, including all monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Regularly collaborate with legal, tax and accounting teams as it relates to transaction agreement negotiations, credit agreement processes and financial statement forecasting
- Provide market research to support operating or capital markets decision making
- Direct Human Resources responsibilities to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment
- Interface with investors, banks and ratings agencies as necessary • Develop other internal and external presentation materials • Perform all other job 'related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years previous finance experience in a senior or upper management capacity
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- 10+ years previous finance experience in a senior or upper management capacity
- Previous experience working in a gaming development environment
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience within investment banking and/or strategic consulting • Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Nevada driver's license.
- Must possess strong leadership abilities, sound judgment, and superior decision making
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent finance and accounting skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Excellent oral and written communication to effectively deal with internal and external contacts
- Poised, professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms.