Our client is offering an exciting career opportunity for a motivated Staff Accountant. This position performs a wide variety of regular and recurring accounting functions requiring full professional competency. You will perform daily cash reconciliations and various monthly GL reconciliations, including cash, maintain fixed assets and depreciation, and various prepaid accounts. You will prepare GL journal entries and monthly accruals to assist the month-end close. Must be able to prioritize workload and work in a deadline-driven environment.Essential Functions:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Cash Reconciliations numerous bank accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Month end accruals & reconciliations
- Recurring Journal Entries
- Various monthly / quarterly reporting
- BS in Accounting with 1-4 years total accounting related experience, preferably as a Staff, GL, or Senior Accountant.
- Strong Excel skills - ability to perform advanced functions, manipulate large amounts of data with ease, and format a report professionally for use by upper management
- "Can-Do" attitude, with the ability to pick up a project from the beginning, or midstream, and see it through to completion.
- Understanding of GAAP and Accrual accounting concepts, as well as financial statements