£22K - £24K Per Annum
Monday to Friday, 37.5 Hours
We are currently looking for a proactive thinking Credit Controller.
Our evergrowing client now employs hundreds of people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore and is proud of being named as a Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Profit Track and HSBC International Track Company. Being part of thus company at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as they strive as a team to be the best in their industry.
We strongly believe in recruiting candidates for a career where you are able express yourself and love where you work. Our client promote an atmosphere where proactivity is key, and look to go the extra mile. A key value is that they want all customers to return, so they keep them at the centre of what they do. You will be responsible for ensuring that the payment of customer invoices is within agreed payment terms.
Being passionate about what you do your role will involve:
- Contacting global customers by telephone and email to ensure timely receipt of payment.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with sales ledger/accounts receivable to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client details and account records.
- Handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy.
- Monitoring and maintaining the debt spreadsheet to ensure debts are collected when falling due.
- To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time
To be successful in this role we require:
- Previous credit control experience preferable.
- Experience in using customer portals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (other European languages skills would be advantageous).
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Confident approach to work
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95299730