Company Management Accountant
MDR Interiors have an exciting position available for a full-time Company Management Accountant based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will earn £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and accounting software programs
- Good personal interaction skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to maintain and improve business and client relationships.
- Interest and acumen in how a business functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of the overall impact of their financial decisions
- Preparing monthly management accounts, cash flows and other financial documents
- Measuring the company's financial performance based on financial records
- Identifying problem areas and presenting recommendations to company management
- Supervising the internal accounting team to ensure bank and control accounts are reconciled
- Overseeing all aspects of financial operations such as bookkeeping, Invoicing, Supplier Ledger, Payments, Job Costing, payroll, CIS, VAT, corporation tax (liaising with external accountants) and cash flow and treasury management.
- Evaluating and monitoring financial information systems and recommending improvements where needed
- Communicating and interpreting financial data
- Support management in the accurate production of budgets and Job Costing Forecasts
- Prepare annual accounts and liaise with external accountants
- Implementing strong internal control over all aspects of company finances
Qualifications and Skills
A successful Accountant candidate will be fully qualified (CIMA ACCA ACA AAT) and qualified by experience with an excellent track record in Finance and Business and managing Contracts.
At MDR Interiors we specialise in the construction of commercial interiors tailor-made to suit our clients' needs and requirements. We produce high quality finishes in Hotel Leisure, retail premises, offices, bars, restaurants and health care facilities.
Never a company to stand still, MDR continues to make significant investments in contracting technology and resources to ensure that their clients receive an unrivalled service, however small, large or specialised their project may be. It is this approach to total customer satisfaction that sets MDR apart from the competition and their impressive portfolio of work demonstrates this.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95300422