Due to the continued growth in their audit client base, this company is looking for an ambitious and established Audit Senior, who is looking to develop this area further. This role will suit an individual who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude, looking to improve their skills and competencies through self-development.
The position offers fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team supported by a comprehensive training and development program.
The role will involve audit duties for a broad range of medium to large, owner managed clients across a wide range of industries. Typically, assignments will be on clients with turnover in-excess of £10 million.
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with ideally more than 40% audit exposure
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
If this is you, don't miss this great opportunity apply now immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95341687