Does being part of a Global real-estate business appeal to you? Have you previously worked as a Management Accountant or do you possess a strong accounting background? Are you working towards your CIMA/ACCA qualification?
As a result of continued growth, I am recruiting for a Junior Finance Business Partner to join the Finance team of a Global real-estate business based out of their office in Kensington and Chelsea, London. Reporting into the Finance team, this role is a pivotal part of the team and will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of meaningful management reports working alongside the Senior Finance Business Partner and other Heads within the Finance function.
As a Junior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring stakeholder requests are completed to agreed standards and deadlines as well as using your knowledge of the business' strategy to provide relevant insight to support improved business performance.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out analysis of financial results against prior budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations for your 'Business Park'
- Presenting to the Chief Financial Officer and Head of Investment Finance around the key month end close highlights
- Building strong relationships across the business with key stakeholders (internal and external) to gain a better understanding of the numbers
- Providing expertise around internal accounting processes to identify key opportunities to drive process and system improvements
You will ideally come from a strong accounting background (e.g. Management Accountant experience) whilst possessing the desire, passion and personality to move into a commercial role. Working towards your CIMA/ACCA (or other relevant qualification), you will be a dynamic professional who possesses a strong commercial awareness as well as analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. If you come from a background in Property/Real Estate this would be a huge plus given the industry of the business; however excellent interpersonal skills are a must in an opportunity built on forging relationships with key stakeholders from both and internal and external perspective.
This Junior Finance Business Partner role will be based out of the office in Kensington and Chelsea, London.
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a competitive starting salary plus fantastic holiday allowance in addition to a study support package.
Any questions, please contact Drew Mitten on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95474670