Interim Manufacturing Cost Accountant - 6 to 9 months
Salary - up to £40K
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Interim Manufacturing Cost Accountant for a long established and highly successful manufacturing group that has annual turnover in excess of £100m.
As Interim Manufacturing Cost Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and your role will be to work with colleagues across the manufacturing and sales operations to provide analysis of costs and pricing data ensuring robust processes are in place.
- Specific responsibilities will include:
- Support business performance success through the provision of financial analysis and KPI review
- Partner with manufacturing and sales teams to gain a thorough understanding of manufacturing costs. Bill of Materials and product pricing, ensuring quality data flow
- Actual costs variance analysis to forecast wit explanations and correction of costs into the master data system
- Project costing tracking and performance reporting
- Inventory / stock accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful as Manufacturing Cost Accountant you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (QBE may also be considered)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing company with knowledge of costing, pricing and inventory / stock accounting
- Good level of IT skills including Excel and ERP systems such as JDE, SAP or M3
- Great analytical skills with attention to detail and committed to continuous improvement.
The company will provide a salary of up to £40,000 per annum. Candidates should be available to start a new role quickly. To apply please forward your CV with details of your current salary.
Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95177573