Assistant Accountant - Honiton - £25,000 +
Flexible working available. Full time.
A market leading, independent business near Honiton are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant on permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a proactive finance team to add experience and value to the business and your own career.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be tasked with a varied and responsible position. Your duties may include:
- Taking ownership of month end and aiding the productions of the monthly reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal posting including prepayments, accruals and depreciation.
- Supplier statements and intercompany reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly Intrastat and the completion of the quarterly VAT return.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who can bring their prior experience of management accounting and excellent customer service levels to the role. You will have strong Excel skills and likely to be at AAT level 4 or above competency.
This role is has hybrid working and plenty of on site parking. There is a generous salary on offer and flexible working hours. The role is only available on a full time basis. For more information please contact Debbie at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on 01392 346215 or apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95547592