We are partnering with an established, printing company based in Daventry.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
• Quarterly/Year end Accounts Prep
• Responsible for financial forecasts and projections including profit & loss accounts, fixed asset accounts
• Responsible for managing cash flow forecast
• Day to day running of accounts.
• Responsible for all Companies house documentation and timely submission of information
• Knowledge of payroll would be beneficial
• Responsible for preparing and submitting VAT return
• Manage Asset register
• Manage accruals and prepayments
• Working with our accounts assistant who deals with purchase ledger and payroll
• Pricing stock
• Working with estimating/project management to manage procurement budgets
• To manage sales ledger/raise sales invoicing and applications for payment
• The want to get to know our business and become part of the team
• Excellent IT Skills and Proficient in excel is a must
• Preferable experience in either construction or manufacturing businesses
• Experience of QuickBooks ideal but not essential
• Ideally you will have experience of working within a SME Business, someone who understands the need to adapt and flex within a small team
• Comfortable with prepayments, accruals and fixed assets etc
• Able to multi-task and not be phased by being asked to assist with things that may not just be straight forward - the joys of a small business and everyone helping each other.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95546976