Title: Payroll Officer
HertfordshireContract: PT 3 Days a week
£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
A charity based in Hertfordshire has an urgent requirement for a Payroll Officer to join their department.
Working closely with the Head of Payroll, the Payroll Officer will be responsible for ensuring the payroll is managed and accurately maintained. Responsibilities
What they can offer
- Process the UK payroll from start to finish.
- Support the year-end process including P11D.
- Collate and process the weekly timesheets.
- Act as the point of contact for staff payroll queries.
- Keep abreast of UK payroll legislation.
- Process statutory payments and manual calculations.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist Payroll and HR recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Part time 3 days per week
- Initially working in the office - Welwyn Garden City but likely to be a hybrid working model after the first few months.
- Salary Circa £25,000 Pro Rata
- 27 days holiday ( pro rata) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme - we offer continued membership of the NHS pension scheme for existing members, otherwise we operate an Aviva Scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95546392