Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant at Senior Manager Level and knowledge, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in SAP ECC FICO and S/4HANA Finance Consulting
- Strong Knowledge of 2-3 functional areas within SAP S/4HANA Finance,
- Multiple end to end implementations in SAP ECC FICO and/or S4/HANA Finance projects
- Strong experience of CO-PA, FSCM, Fixed Assets or RAR are desirable skills
- Solution Team Lead experience of between 3-8 people
- 3-4 End to End Finance transformation programmes enabled by SAP, with at least one of those being utilising S/4HANA
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Pre sales experience
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Functional Consulting within SAP S/4HANA Finance projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.html
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.