SYNDICATED LOANS SPECIALIST
HIRE TYPE: Full-time
VERTICAL: Financial Markets
eClerx is seeking a team-oriented Loans operations candidates to join our team. Ideal candidate should have an understanding of syndicated loans business and associated client service. Our operations professionals help build and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services. The candidate will be expected to liaise with internal & external colleagues & clients across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office.
Agency Client Coverage is a highly visible team serving as the primary day-to-day administrative contacts for the bank's Syndicated Loans business. Each staff owns his/her individual portfolio of borrower clients (~15-20), whom they service daily, along with the investor population within said deals. The team also works closely with Corporate Banking Relationship Managers, Sales & Trading desks, Credit Risk Management, Legal & Compliance and Product Control, amongst others. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that all required financial and administrative transactions/actions are appropriately reflected in the Firm's systems and records on an accurate and timely basis. Administrators interact daily with parties involved with the syndicated loan activities and TRS including lenders, borrowers, trade counterparties and internal management.
Depending upon the specific role of the Administrator, core activities and responsibilities can include all or a subset of the following:
- Administering customer information and data relating to credit agreements, loan drawdowns, maturities, rollovers, repayments and rate fixings for Originating and Servicing syndicated loans, bilaterals, Trade Finance and TRS transactions
- Reviewing Loan Agreements and commenting on operational aspects; and building deals in LIQ
- Processing and reviewing waivers, consents, amendments, and voting requests from Agents and/or the Front Office and coordinating responses
- Submitting new customer requests to Client ID and ensuring set up in Loan IQ
- Receive, verify and act on requests from clients for new loan advances, increases, repayments and renewals. Processing outstanding details and commitment increase / decreases
- Recordation of Agency trades, Settlement of Secondary Par and Distressed trades, primary trades, and TRS
- Reconciliation of Nostro/WIP accounts, resolving outstanding items in a timely manner Review and remediate breaks and other exceptions as picked up on other internal control reports
- Ensure all settlement activities are in compliance with the funds transfer policy
- Investigation and resolution of queries, from both internal and external clients
- Client facing role
- Fast-paced, challenging environment
- Opportunity to grow/learn about the Syndicated Loans product
- Opportunity to build network/relationships with both internal & external clients, including executive members of our corporate borrowers
- Opportunity to interact with both domestic & international clients each day
- Daily interactions span across several teams/departments internally
- Positive, collaborative work environment/team culture
- Opportunity to work both independently & within a team/group
eClerx provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 11,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, and Thailand. For more information visit www.eclerx.com.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.
Powered by JazzHR