£60-£65k depending on experience plus benefits
Full time/Permanent - Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week.
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a market leading organisation, who for more than 60 years has maintained consistent global growth within environmental, industrial and building research and consultancy.
They are recruiting for a 'Financial Controller' to take overall responsibility for financial accounting and internal reporting for the Group and all its subsidiaries and lead, manage and develop the Finance team
'Financial Controller' main
• Financial reporting for the UK and 3 small overseas entities - USA, China and France
• Cash management - bank reconciliations, loans and overdrafts, banking relationships, collection / payment, debtor and creditor management analysis
• Taxation, VAT, National Insurance - overall management, relationship with HMRC UK and overseas
• Financial planning and improvement - financial policies and procedures, fixed asset register, annual budgeting, quarterly financial reporting, annual audit
• Financial payments - debtors, creditors and suppliers
• Reporting - budgeting, monthly management accounts, accounting records, revenue recognition, stock accounting, intercompany trading, revenue recognitions, investment and project appraisals, board meeting attendance
• Payroll and pensions
'Financial Controller' skills and experience required for this role:
• Professional qualifications (ACCA preferred)
• Excel / analytical / trend identification
• Experience of cash management, fast passed environment, forecasting
• Overseas experience / language
• Knowledge of overheads / efficiency / change management
• Knowledge of costing systems for consultants
• Team leadership / management
• Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment
For immediate consideration for the position of 'Financial Controller' please apply today!