We are seeking an experienced Payroll Manage with proven management/team leadership skills to join a fantastic employer based in Nottingham
This Payroll Manager opportunity will be responsible for managing payroll systems, reconciliations, training payroll team members and identifying and implementing process improvements.
The role will also support and lead the team to deliver a first-class, high-volume payroll service Key Responsibilities Include:
So if you can demonstrate proven payroll management experience leading large teams to deliver complex and high volume payroll operations then we want to hear from you!
- Identify and deliver payroll service improvements
- Lead a team to achieve key payroll objectives.
- Monitor and manage all payroll controls
- Monitor and deliver against all SLA and contractual obligations.
- Manage all escalated payroll queries
- Develop operating procedures for all payroll processes
- Hold regular 1-to-1's and performance reviews and appraisals.
- Take responsibility for the overall delivery of the payroll service
Apply today by sending your CV and salary expectations to us ASAP. JGA Recruitment Group Ltd ("We") are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply. We are also committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). These statements together with our privacy notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95547115