**Financial Analyst, Network Accounts (12 months Fixed Term Contract) - Visa Payments Limited**
Date: Job Number: REF32874C **公司簡介**
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you'll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world's leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team - we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
**You're** an Individual. **We're** the team for you. **Together**, let's transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a **Financial Analyst (12 months FTC)****,** we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
This Analyst role is part of the Visa Payments Ltd (VPL) Finance Operations team, which is the function responsible for the Payments Reconciliations, Accounts Payables/Receivables (AP/AR) and Partner Bank Account Management activities. The team is part of the broader VPL and Global Product organization with an indirect report to Visa's Global Finance function.
This role will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the network partner bank accounts, supporting with activities ranging from onboarding new network partners to bank fee reconciliations.
**What we expect of you, day to day.**
* Collation/execution of documentation relevant to establish/maintain global Banking relationships.
* Support network partner implementations by setting up and configuring network partner accounts.
* Set-up partner portal access and complete regular reviews of roles-based access to partner accounts and portals to validate access is provided to necessary stakeholders and account signatories.
* Manage token allocation to enable access to banking network applications.
* Support with credit risk rating reviews and validate whether an exceptions agreement for account limits is required.
* Authorised signatory mandated and act as an interface to external agencies such as UK Companies House, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Embassies and Public Notaries, etc.
* Maintaining Banking Services database repository for all network partner information.
* Liaise with Global Treasury team as part of network bank account approval process and ensure partner accounts comply with global policies.
* Bank partner fee reconciliation and controls reporting.
* Manage KYC refresh requests and fee invoice management for existing partners.
* Complete regular Partner Network Bank Account Reviews, including preparation of analysis and materials for executive-level reporting.
* Monitor and validate partner bank accounts do not exceed agreed limits and escalate any account limit breaches and whether account limit review is required.
**What we're after...**
* Finance-related professionally recognised accreditation desirable.
* Work experience in bank account management.
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of European payment standards, schema rules, payment processing technologies and regulations.
* Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
* Strong willingness to learn and self-develop knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills, including clear written, oral, listening skills.
* Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, preferably gained within a finance discipline
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to facilitate problem identification, generate alternative solutions, adapt to changing situations and execute issues to a successful resolution.
* Ability to keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy.
* Detailed oriented and possess effective organizational skills.
* Quick thinking and adaptable - working in an environment where priorities can quickly shift.
* Able to work as part of a team or independently as work and projects require.
* Teamwork is essential to the group, so it is critical that the candidate interact with other team members and managers collaboratively and effectively.
* Commitment and integrity
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
**Diversity & Inclusion**
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.