Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk required for an exciting permanent opportunity, working for a leading business based in Wolverhampton. Working as part of a friendly finance team, you will be responsible for managing your own ledger of Spanish accounts,
- Collecting cash.
- Liaising with Cash apps to confirm customer payments and correct allocations
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger
- Managing credit holds on orders available for shipment
- Working within agreed credit limits
- Liaising with Internal departments to ensure maximum customer experience
- Working within internal credit control procedures
- Managing accounts receivable problems with internal and external customers
- Customer account reconciliations
- Responsible to collect and prepare the cheques files, ready to be sent to the bank
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
The business is based in Wolverhampton with an open and friendly working environment, they are accessible by publc transport and have on site parking available. You will be working 2-3 days in the office and the rest from home Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95430110