Salary of £55,000 to £65,000 (negotiable) dependent on experience including London loading.
Full time permanent role in the City with flexible working hours and work from home.
Excellent opportunity for a pension professional who has, or can soon achieve, a Statement of Professional Standing (SPS) allowing them to provide regulated advice for our existing corporate pension clients on AE, Scheme Administration and Employee Benefits to enhance service delivery across the business.
About the role
- Responsible for providing pensions advice to company Trustees, Scheme Administrators, HR Directors, and individual employees / members and managing the existing client relationships.
- You will operate across DB and DC arrangements for corporate and trustee clients responsible for client meetings, projects, communications, reports and governance support.
- Managing existing schemes and establish new ones, re-broking schemes, advising on investment strategies within schemes.
- The work is primarily with GPP's and some occupational pensions focussing on AE.
- Be involved in providing advice on Group Risk and Flexible benefit areas.
- Contribute to corporate development.
- Comply with the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
- Ongoing training and career development are an integral part of the firms commitment to you.
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience of corporate pensions in an advisory, senior support or technical role with the ambition to work primarily in a client facing position.
- Those with advisory experience are preferred, but candidates working for a pension provider, administrator or regulatory body who can demonstrate an aptitude for providing pensions advice will be considered.
- This is not a private client or sales based IFA role.
Benefits 65k base (negotiable DOE)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95431949