An opportunity has arisen for a Vault Officer to join the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain's top Employers. Their Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
Each role in the business has specific responsibilities for the identification, management, and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of the business. Main Purpose of the Vault Officer:
With their extensive history, they. we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. They handle much of the cash that goes through the UK's banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, they collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK. This makes them the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Their success as a business is a result of their service and expertise. Their service and expertise are driven by their people. They are dedicated to recruiting the best people and that all starts right here with you. We are looking for a Vault Officer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Ability to pass a CRB check either obtained by DBS or SIA Licence.
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Ability to pass a personal credit and ID check.
- Ability to follow laid down company procedures/instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Heavy lifting involved
- Willingness to undergo an airport style search when entering and leaving our premises
- Must be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
- Willingness to undertake shift work.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
To apply for this role as Vault Officer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95429281