We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today's changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
It's amazing what the right group of people can accomplish. No matter their experience or background, our dedicated employees work in tandem to deliver test and measurement solutions; the very solutions to make innovations such as the explosive growth in global communication and Internet advanced technologies a reality. Welcome to Tektronix.
Tektronix is seeking a European Accountant to be based in its EMEA Headquarters in Bracknell. This role is likely to be responsible for our largest legal entity Tektronix International Sales (TIS) and another smaller entity which include payroll responsibilities and VAT filings. In addition, this role expects you to provide general Treasury Support for the EMEA Region. Tektronix is a highly matrixed organisation, and the role requires effective inter-personal & communication skills, enabling management of broader resources to resolve issues.
- Responsible for the monthly and year-end preparation of multi-currency financial statementsa
- Ensuring the integrity of financial information for management, legal, and regulatory reporting
- Ensure compliance with European and US GAAP.
- Ensuring the integrity of the accounts via regular reconciliation of the accounts
- Work with local office managers and colleagues in the different accounting areas to assure that the accounts are accurately maintained
- On-going improvement of systems and processes to keep pace with changing business environment
- Ad hoc projects
- Support Audits varying from local statutory, US audit as well as Internal/SARBOX audits
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Proven accounting experience preferable in a multi-currency, International environment
- SARBOX experience / awareness at the least
- To have worked as part of a team, that provides timely and accurate information
- Good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, with Oracle 12 or Cloud experience a plus
- Good communication skills and be able to deal with people confidently and effectively at all levels within and outside Tektronix.
- Must be capable of working in a pressurised environment as part of a team committed to meeting strict reporting deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business environment
- Excellent English is essential, and knowledge of another European language would be advantageous
- Experience in an International environment
- Should be able to appreciate and accept the different cultures that exist within Europe .
- Be flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
Tektronix is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
How to Apply: Apply online.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what's possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix - join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.