CMA Recruitment Group are working with an established organisation based in Southampton Hampshire, to help them recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve?
- Daily Bank Reconciliations;
- Cash book maintenance including processing journals and multi-currency transactions;
- Purchase invoice processing and managing supplier payments;
- Supplier statement reconciliation;
- Assist with the preparation of prepayments and accruals schedule;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Strong excel skills desirable;
- Possessing a forward thinking and pro-active approach to work;
- Great aptitude to learn and develop.
Additional benefits and information:
- 5% company pension;
- Study support;
- Annual bonus;
- Hybrid working;
- 4x Life cover;
- 22 days Annual Leave rising to 25 with service.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95448811