Financial Controller (Manufacturing)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Company Benefits + Bonus
Are you a Financial Controller from a manufacturing background looking for a senior role working for a large Engineering group where you will have an influential say on managing costs on major projects?
On offer is a permanent role where you will be working closely with the Group Directors and lead a small team. Where you will be preparing reports, commentaries, management accounts and be heavily involved in project costing and variance analysis.
This company are part of a large Engineering group who specialise in the Manufacture of Caravans and Holiday Homes.
This role would suit a Management Accountant/Financial Controller from a manufacturing background.
- Preparing reports, commentaries, management accounts
- Managing a team of administrators/ accountants
- Project based cost control, variance analysis
- Liaising with management staff and other colleagues
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Invoice Finance reconciliations
- Cashflow analysis
- General stock / WIP / Debtors / Creditors analysis
- General accounting duties
- Full Income statement and Balance sheet responsibility
- Management Accountant/Financial Controller background
- Project Costing
- Manufacturing/Engineering background
- AAT qualified as a minimum
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95454108