Are you a Customer Service Team Leader looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have Financial Services experience? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you!
Amour Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services provider based in the Temple Meads area, who are looking to add Team Leader to their Financial Planning team on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will support the Client & Adviser Support Manager and Wealth Planners in achieving individual, office and company targets. You will also have Line Manager responsibility for a team of Client & Adviser Support team.
This role is ideal for a current Team Leader looking to kickstart their career in Financial Services, with progression opportunities possible for superstars!
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Build & maintain strong relationships with the Wealth Planners and their clients
- Work closely with the Client & Adviser Support team, Para-Planning and other internal teams to facilitate efficient and quality administration resulting in excellent client outcomes
- Assist Wealth Planners to maintain and manage their client banks according to segmentation and service proposition providing an organised and structured approach to the workload within the wider team
- Assist with managing Wealth Planner diaries, engaging with and communicating with all key stakeholders both internally and externally to maximise efficiency and service to clients
- Ensure client reviews are timely and appropriate as per documented service levels and in line with regulation.
- When requested, assist with, and be responsible for structured scheduling of reviews, booking of appointments and for the preparation of meetings.
- Ensure that client files pre & post meeting contain all relevant information and paperwork, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- To provide clear and effective supervision and leadership to the Client and Adviser Support Team
- Responsible for supervising team motivation, work allocation, performance and recruitment, providing ongoing training and personal development and fostering a culture of excellence and providing an escalation route for the team
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience in a Leadership/Team Management role
- Demonstrable experience in a Client & Adviser support or equivalent role
- Demonstrable experience across a wide range of products within Financial Services
- Minimum of Cert CII FS qualification or equivalent. Prior experience to be taken into account
- Able to prioritise workload and recognise the service level demands
- Able to work to deadlines whilst producing accurate, recorded work
This is a hybrid home/office based role, with the office based in Central Bristol near Temple Meads train station. The salary on offer is up to £27,000 per annum and hours of work are Mon-Fri 0900-1730.
Benefits include discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance several excellent voluntary benefits.
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the boxes above, we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background or experience level. If you're looking for a new opportunity, one of our experienced consultants will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you and give you more details on this or any of our other vacancies with our ever-growing list of clients!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95453571