Senior/Part-time/Accounts/Finance//25 hours per week/part or fully qualified/AAT/CIMA/AAT/Bromley/Orpington/Biggin Hill/West Wickham/Croydon/Sevenoaks
A great NEW opportunity has arisen for a PART-TIME SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join this highly successful, friendly and supportive business within their finance function.
THIS IS A PART-TIME Senior Accounts role, reporting into the Head of Finance, 25 hours per week, 9-2, 10-3 (or similar), Monday to Friday of each week.This will be a mix of home/office working.
The main purpose of the role is to support financial operations by taking responsibility for a range of regular, senior accounting tasks and assisting with ad-hoc projects as required.Working closely with the Head of Finance and the team, support the processing of financial transactions and assisting with day to day tasks as necessary.
What's in it for you?
• Flexible working policy
• A competitive salary of £30,000 (pro-rated for part-time)
• Pension scheme
• Perkbox membership
• Free car parking
• Activities - social events
• Free refreshments and fruit
What do you need to be successful?
• Have a minimum of 5 years' experience of bookkeeping/accountancy
• Be AAT qualified and/or part-qualified CIMA/ACCA
• Comfortable with finance systems/software and strong Excel skills
• Experience of international VAT would be hugely beneficial
• Working understanding of GDPR legislation
• Fabulous verbal and written communication skills
• Own form of transport
What will you be doing?
• Processing journals (accruals, prepayment, depreciation)
• Control of deferment account and income accruals
• Balancing accounts with complex analysis
• Provide month-end support
• Posting and reconciliation of bank statement with accounting systems
• Manage accounts payable including purchase order processing and invoicing
• Control of staff expenses, credit card expenditure and analysis
• Support monthly payroll processing and submission
• UK VAT return
This is a great opportunity as the role is new, for you to take ownership and really shape it and make it your own.
If you do not receive a response from us within 5 working days, please assume with our apologies, that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95117709